Khalid Al-Kharazi FRCS,MBBSSenior Attending Physician
About Dr. Khalid
Dr. Al-Kharazi is a Senior Attending Neurosurgeon in the department of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Sidra Medicine, a women’s and children’s hospital in Qatar. At Sidra Medicine, Dr. Al-Kharazi specializes in pediatric neurosurgery, especially brain tumors, hydrocephalus, traumatic brain injuries, epilepsy, spinal tumors, spinal congenital malformations.
Prior to joining Sidra Medicine, Dr. Al-Kharazi was the assistant professor of neurosurgery and the teaching program director in the University of Jordan. He is board certified in neurosurgery from Germany (Facharzt), Europe (UEMS and EANS) and Jordan.
Dr. Al-Kharazi completed his medical degree in medicine and surgery from the University of Jordan. He is certified in neurosurgery from the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh) and completed his fellowship from British Columbia’s Children Hospital in Vancouver, Canada.
English, Arabic, German
- Neurosurgery Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh - 2019
- Pediatric Neurosurgery UBC Vancouver - 2012
- Neurosurgery European Board - 2011
- Neurosurgery German Board - 2010
- Neurosurgery Jordanian Board - 2005
- Higher Specialization University of Jordan - 2005
- MBBS in Medicine University of Jordan - 1998
- brain tumors, hydrocephalus, traumatic brain injuries, and epilepsy, spinal tumors, spinal congenital malformations.