What to Bring
Covid Visitation Guidelines
- Two Designated Adults are allowed to accompany one child for their appointment.
- Infectious Diseases (ID) screening must be completed at the Registration Desks for all Designated Adults attending outpatient appointments with the patient.
- The Designated Adults for children attending Hematology – Oncology Outpatient Center (HOOC), Outpatient Infusion Center (OPIC) and Dialysis will be screened for acute signs of infection on each visit.
- Women attending outpatient appointments are allowed one companion.
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to visit.
Checklist for Visits
To ensure a smooth and faster registration process with us, please note that you will need to bring the following documentation to your appointment:
- Your Qatar ID
- Your child’s Qatar ID, Passport or Birth Certificate
- Valid Health Card
- Valid Health Insurance Card
- Children will not be seen without a parent or guardian present
- Orphans require identification of custody
- Minors: copy of guardian’s or sponsor’s passport
- Passport or Qatar ID. For residents: If you are not sponsored by an employer, you will need to provide proof of sponsorship (e.g.: husband’s passport, employer’s letter or sponsor’s letter)
- Insurance card (If applicable)
- For Obstetrics and IVF appointments: a copy of a marriage certificate or other proof of marriage document with exemption for single patients