Appointments and Referrals
We accept referrals from all healthcare providers (private and public sector) and in some instances by a school nurse or counselor. Our Women’s Services accepts self-referrals.
Appointments are required for all Outpatient Clinic and Inpatient Services for women, children and young people. This does not apply for the Children’s Emergency Department – where your child will be assessed by experienced medical staff to determine the level of emergency and appropriate care options – immediate emergency care or urgent care.
Referrals and Self-referrals for Women’s Services
Sidra Medicine provides maternity, gynecological care as well as perinatal mental health services for women.
We accept referrals from all healthcare providers, including all PHCC’s, HMC and private clinics. Women considering Sidra Medicine as a private healthcare option can also self-refer.
- For any inquiries about having your baby at Sidra Medicine, please contact our Women’s Care Coordination Team on 4003-7113.
- For details about our self-funded maternity package prices please click here.
- We also offer Maternity tours of our facility which can be booked here.
- For information about women’s urgent care and obstetrics triage click here.
- For perinatal mental healthcare services, please ask for the Women’s Wellbeing Clinic by contacting the Sidra Medicine Hotline (4003-3333) and requesting an appointment.
Referrals for Children’s Services
Sidra Medicine’s Children’s Services accepts referrals from all healthcare providers (private and public sector) and in some instances by a school nurse or counselor.
School nurses and counselors can refer for child and adolescent psychiatry and child advocacy services. Email OPCReferrals@sidra.org to request for details and a referral form.
Sidra Medicine has a Children’s Emergency Department and a Children’s Urgent Care Clinic, both accept walk-in patients. Your child will be assessed by experienced medical staff to determine the level of emergency and appropriate care options – immediate emergency care or urgent care.