09 June 2020, Doha, Qatar – Sidra Medicine is committed to the safety of its patients, their families and its staff and has implemented several protocols at its hospital, in line with nation-wide mandatory measures regarding COVID-19.
- All patients, their companions/guardians and visitors as well as staff are screened prior to entry - including a temperature check, answering a set of basic questions and will be required to show the status of the Ehteraz app on their smartphone.
- Inpatients and companions/guardians staying with them at our hospital, will be tested for COVID-19 before admission.
- We have limited companions for each inpatient staying at our hospital: only one chosen companion per female patient and only two designated guardians/adults per pediatric patient.
- We have drive-thru pharmacy and patient supply store services at the outpatient clinic. For medication requests and pick up timings, please call 4003 0030 and for refills call 4003 6057 from Sunday to Thursday. Patients can also order online by filling out the form on the Sidra Medicine website (Patients and Visitors tab).
- We remain committed to patient-focused care through virtual consultations (via phone or video) for many of our outpatient clinics – allowing people to access our world-class services from the safety and comfort of their home. Patients are guided through the secure and easy-to-use process once an appointment is scheduled.
- Please note that Sidra Medicine does not treat COVID-19 patients. Please call the Ministry of Public Health’s hotline 16000 if you are experiencing any symptoms or require additional information about COVID-19.
For details about Sidra Medicine’s services and its safety measures, please call 40033333 or visit www.sidra.org/coronavirus.