Date: June 22, 2021
Join us for the free Meet Sidra Medicine's Experts webinar series, featuring guidance and recommendations on subjects related to women's and children's health. We will be sharing a range of topics, including lactation and nutritional advice, diabetes management guidance for parents and patients, mental health, and more.
TITLE OF THE SESSION
Health literacy-patient empowerment (Arabic Session)
Aljori Alajji - Health Educator
Fatima Al-Maslamani - Health Educator
- What is patient engagement?
- How does it affect my health outcomes?
- What are the Areas where I can be actively engaged?
- What is the Patients’ bill of rights and responsibilities ?
- Please let me know if you need anything else.
- General Public, parents, caregivers
- School counselors
- School social works
- Colleague/ university students