Date: October 18, 2023
Gastroenterology Study Day focuses on gastrointestinal problems that are commonly seen in the primary and secondary care sectors in Qatar.
Now in its 7th year, the event aims to raise the awareness and provide a platform to discuss best practices in the care and treatment of patients suspected of experiencing gastrointestinal issues.
The event will bring together pediatricians and child health professionals from the public and private healthcare sector and will feature inspiring speakers and global experts. The purpose of this annual, flagship symposium is to raise awareness and provide a discussion about best practice in approaching patients suspected of gastrointestinal problems.
- Discuss gastrointestinal problems that are commonly seen in the primary care and secondary care facility in Qatar
- To provide a discussion about best practice in approaching patients
- Facilitate and guide patients on the referral process from the primary and secondary care to Sidra Medicine
- Raise the awareness of available evidence-based management approach of commonly seen gastrointestinal problems among healthcare providers in Qatar; which will ensure a better patient care and outcomes.
- Doctors and Pediatricians
- Child Health Professionals
- Nurse Practioners
- Allied Health Practitioners