Mansour Ali BAO,MBBCHSenior Attending Physician, Executive Chair of Surgery Years Of Experience: 29
About the Physician
Dr. Mansour Ali is the Executive Chair of the Department of Surgery at Sidra. He is also Senior Consultant Pediatric Surgeon, Chairman of Pediatric Perioperative Service and Head of Pediatric Surgery Department at Hamad Medical Corporation as well as holding the position of Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery Weill Cornell Medical College, Qatar.
Dr. Mansour did join Sidra in 2017, Qatar Full time Surgeon including call duties and out-patient clinic: Performing whole spectrum of diagnostic and management of neonatal congenital anomalies. The complete spectrum of General, Thoracic pediatric surgery, Trauma and minimally invasive technique including Robotic Surgery.
The Department of Surgery at Sidra is the primary source for pediatric surgical care in Qatar. Cases requiring pediatric surgical specialty care or general anesthesia, including expert consultation, multidisciplinary care, advanced diagnostic testing, and highly specialized care will be conducted under Sidra’s auspices. Patients will be treated by referral to the appropriate Division of the Department of Surgery.
We provide a tertiary level of care pediatric services.
The Department of Surgery at Sidra provides surgical and other interventional services to the pediatric population in Qatar and the region. It covers all inpatient services, surgical procedures in both an emergency and elective capacity, outpatient clinics and day procedures across a number of surgical specialties.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Obstetrics & Gynecology Royal College of Surgeon in Ireland, Republic of Ireland.
- Senior Consultant Pediatric Surgeon, Chairman of Pediatric Perioperative Service and Head of Pediatric Surgery Department at Hamad Medical Corporation
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery Weill Cornell Medical College, Qatar
- Clinical Associate Professor in Surgery, in the Department
- of Clinical Academic Education, College of Medicine at Qatar University.
- Performing whole spectrum of diagnostic and management of neonatal congenital anomalies.
- Course Instructor: “Basic Laparoscopy Skill”, Mandatory to all HMC Surgical residents.
- Residents Mentor and Supervisor of Arab Board of Paediatric Surgery Training at HMC
- WCMC-Q and Qatar University Student Teaching
- Supervisor of Surgical Audit, M&M in Paediatric Surgery ATLS Instructor
- Abbas TO, Elawad A, Kareem A, Pullattayil S AK, Ali M, Alnaimi A. Preclinical Experiments for Hypospadias Surgery: Systematic Review and Quality Assessment. Front Pediatr. 2021;9:718647. Published 2021 Aug 9. doi:10.3389/fped.2021.718647
- Abbas, Tariq O.a,b,c,d,*; Ali, Mansour, b Scrotal base distance, Current Urology: June 23, 2021 - Volume - Issue - doi: 10.1097/CU9.0000000000000031
- Abbas T, Charles A, Ali M, Pippi Salle,JL. Long-term fate of the incised urethral plate in Snodgrass procedure; A real concern does exist. Urol Case Reports (2020)101216.
- Tariq Abbas, Mansour Ali. Scrotal Base Distance; A New Key Genital Measurement in Males with Hypospadias and Cryptorchidism. Accepted in Current Urology. (CUR-2020-2-3)
- Abbas, T.O.; Mansour Ali, T.A.; Uddin, S. Urine as a Main Effector in Urological Tissue Engineering—A Double-Edged Sword. Cells 2020, 9, 538