Hala Abdullahi CCT-UK,FRCOG,MBBS,MHPE,RCR/RCOG DipSenior Attending Physician Years Of Experience: 23
About the Physician
Dr Hala joined Sidra in May 2017. She takes an active role in supporting the service provision within the department through the development of several guidelines and as an active member of the Educational, Guidelines and Resuscitation Committees. She leads on the unit simulation training for emergency drills and is involved in many research projects.
Dr. Hala is an experienced Senior Obstetrician and Gynecologist, with over 20 years’ experience in clinical practice across different settings and resources. She completed structured postgraduate training in the Northeast of England and obtained Advanced training skills in labor ward practice and fetal Medicine. In addition, she has extensive experience in the medical and surgical management of low and high-risk pregnancies and general Gynecological problems.
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Khartoum –Sudan
- RCR/RCOG Diploma in Obstetric Ultrasound - UK
- Fellowship of the Royal college of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Master of Health Professional Education
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics – Weill Cornell Medical College
- Personalized care for all women during pregnancy, with special interest in the management of high-risk pregnancies such as Diabetes in pregnancy.
- General Gynecology including Menstrual disorders and Benign Gynecological Problems
- Trainer in the Advanced Life Skills in Obstetrics (ALSO) course
- Teaching of Medical Students
- Support the teaching and training of nurses and midwifes through collaboration with the Midwifery Education leads
- Effect of antenatal dietary myo-inositol supplementation on the incidence of gestational diabetes mellitus and fetal outcome: protocol for a double-blind randomized controlled trial. Ibrahim I, Abdullahi Hala, Fagier Y, Ortashi O, Terrangera A, Okunoye G. BMJ Open. 2022 Jan;12(1): e055314. Available from: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34983771/
- Seasonal influenza during pregnancy Abdullahi H, Elnahas A, Konje JC. European Journal of Obstetrics and amp; Gynecology and Reproductive Biology (2021), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejogrb.2021.01.005
- Omouma: a prospective mother and child cohort aiming to identify early biomarkers of pregnancy complications in women living in Qatar. M Kumar, M Saadaoui, D Elhag, S Murugesan, S Al Abduljabbar, Y Fagier, O Ortashi, H Abdullahi, I Ibrahim, M Alberry, A Abbas, S Ahmed, M Hendaus, K Kalache, A Terranegra and S Al Khodor* BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth (2021) 21:570 https://doi.org/10.1186/s12884-021-04029-4
- Counselling for Down Syndrome, are We Doing it Right?
O Elshazali and H Abdullahi. Recent Developments in Medicine and Medical Research Vol. 7, 2021 Print ISBN: 978-93-5547-030-0, eBook ISBN: 978-93-5547-052-2
- Medical Students' Perception of The Educational Environment in the Faculty of Medicine, University of Khartoum. Hala Abdullahi, Osama H Elshazali, Samir Shaheen Khartoum Medical Journal (2019) Vol 12, No.03. pp1631-1637