Francesco Grasso MDSenior Attending Physician Years Of Experience: 19
About the Physician
Dr Grasso is Senior Attending Physician at Sidra Medicine and Assistant Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology at Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar. In 2017 he joined the Pediatric Anesthesiology division in Sidra Medicine. Dr. Grasso is the Anesthesia lead for Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO), the director of the MEPA (managing emergencies in pediatric anesthesia) program and core faculty in the fellowship program in Pediatric Anesthesia at Sidra medicine.
Dr Grasso has a specific interest in optimizing team dynamics and leadership skills in high complexity environments using high fidelity simulation. As a Pediatric Anesthesiologist and Intensivist with a specific focus in Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiology, he takes great pride in treating small patients with complex congenital heart diseases.
He is a graduate from the University of Milano Medical School in Italy. He also joined fellowship programs in Lung Biology, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Anesthesia at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada
Years Of Experience19 Education
- University of Milan Medical School in Italy.
- The Hospital for the Sick Children in Toronto, Canada.
- Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Department of Anesthesiology, Sidra Medicine, Doha, Qatar
- Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar.
Areas of Interest
- Pediatric cardiac anesthesiology-Critical Care Medicine-lung biology.
- Core Faculty Anesthesia fellowship program
- Teaching development of the heart and congenital hearth diseases at the HID 1- Weill Cornell medical school