Ayodele Obideyi DA,FCAI,FRCA,FWACS,MBCHBAttending Physician Years Of Experience: 30
About the Physician
Since joining Sidra Medicine Dr. Ayodele Obideyi participated actively in the planning and subsequent activation of clinical services in the institution. He contributed to the writing of the guidelines and policies in use at the moment in his division. Dr. Ayodele’s division recently received the Society for Obstetric Anaesthesia and Perinatology (SOAP) Centre of Excellence award, thus becoming the first institution in the Middle East and outside the USA to be presented with such an award.
Years Of Experience30 Education
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria
- University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria
- Fellow, Royal College of Anaesthetists, UK
- Fellow, College of Anaesthetists of Ireland
- Fellow, West African College of Surgeons (Anaesthesia)
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
Areas of Interest
- Obstetric anesthesia
- Medical education, Simulation
Medical Publications (selected publications for last 5 years)
- N. Aldamluji, A. Obideyi, et al. Effect of Opsite Spray Dressing on Integrity of Epidural Catheters: A Laboratory Based Observational Study. M. E. J. ANESTH 2020; 27 (3) 179 -186.
- K. Verma, A. Obideyi. Shape of the Medical Training Initiative programme in the UK. Anaesthesia 2017; 72 (2): 89.
- P. Bothma, A. Obideyi. Vascular access, cerebral air embolism and hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Anaesthesia 2017; 72: 129-130.
- P. Richardson, A. Obideyi. Letting mums move: a survey of current practice and barriers to mobile epidurals. Anaesthesia 2016; 71 (2): 81.