Expert Care for Complex ENT Problems
Our doctors make every effort to stay at the forefront of treatment advancements. We take specialized and evidence-based approaches to diagnosing and treating disorders of the ear, nose, and throat. Many complex ENT conditions cannot be adequately treated in primary or secondary care facilities, which is why we have equipped our facility to handle complicated pediatric ENT problems with a multidisciplinary team.
Our team provides high-quality care for a wide range of congenital and acquired conditions of the head and neck, including airway obstructions, neck lumps, and chronic ear and sinus infections. Otolaryngology surgeons, speech-language pathologists, and audiologists work together to evaluate and rehabilitate children with hearing, swallowing, voice, and speech disorders.
Our ENT programs include:
- Airway Program for Laryngeal and Tracheal Anomalies
- Ear and Hearing Restoration Program
- Tracheostomy Care and Evaluation Program
- Voice and Vocal Cord Dysfunction Program for hoarseness and voice problems
- Head and Neck Anomalies Clinic
- Cochlear Implant Program with the Hamad Medical Center